1. The data controller of personal data processed in connection with the use of the website and the forms available thereon is Baltic Spedition Sp. z o.o., a company with its registered office in Ciechanów, ul. Płocka 9, 06-400 Ciechanów, registered in the business register under number 0000650789..
You can contact the data controller in any matters concerning personal data protection by using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the address of the data controller's office.
2. Personal data submitted to the website, transmitted via forms available thereon or provided in electronic correspondence will be processed by the data controller in order to:
3. The above-listed purposes of data processing arise from the data controller’s legitimate interests in making it as easy as possible to contact the controller for any persons interested in cooperation with the controller and obtaining information about its activity, as well as increasing the number of Internet and electronic communication users that the data controller reaches with its offer. The interests of the website users do not override and are not threatened by the above-mentioned interests of the data controller. The processing of data will therefore be based on Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR (so-called legitimate interests of the data controller).
If processing of the obtained personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with the data subject or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, the data will be processed to the extend required for these purposes on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR (a so-called necessary prerequisite for concluding/performing a contract).
4. The personal data submitted to the website and processed by the data controller include information on IP addresses, which may indicate the country, city or other geographical area in which the user's device or their browser’s data are located. Such data are obtained automatically, and access to some of them can be blocked in the browser’s settings. If these data, when combined with other data, make it possible to identify a specific natural person, they will be treated by the data controller as personal data.
The user decides on the scope, form and content of personal data provided in the forms available on the website or in the context of electronic correspondence, and the data may include information on a company name, first name
5. Data processing may also apply to anonymous data from cookies. If these data, when combined with other data, make it possible to identify a specific natural person, they will be treated by the data controller as personal data
Data from cookies will be obtained in accordance with the configuration settings defined in the browser of the user's device, which will determine the scope of the user’s consent to the processing of such data. Cookies are files that are stored in the device’s memory when its user visits any websites. They contain information about the device and browsers, anonymous information about the user's behaviour on websites, as well as data which is needed to optimise the display of web content
The basic types of cookies are cookies which are necessary for the website to work properly (they can be deactivated only by changing the settings in the browser, but this action can affect the correct operation of the site) and analytical cookies which are used to analyse the user's behaviour on the site (in order to identify trends and facilitate the site’s optimisation).
Cookies are stored and obtained in order to personalise the website for the user, remember the user’s data, username, password and other choices, make it possible to interact with social network sites directly from the website, adjust the advertising content displayed on the website and prepare website statistics.
The user may block the provision of the above-mentioned data at any time by changing the settings of their current web browser. The browser can be configured in such in a way that will make it impossible to install cookies of specific or all websites. These settings may result in a loss of some of the functionalities of the site.
In most cases, in order to change these settings, the user ought to select “Tools” or “Settings” in the browser and find a link to the cookie configuration settings or privacy management section.
6. The collected personal data will be processed for no longer than 5 years, counting from the end of the year of their receipt (the planned period of retention of data obtained in connection with the use of the website).
However, this does not apply to situations when contacts with the user result in conclusion of a contract or another form of cooperation with the user which will change the purpose of processing the user’s data. In such cases, the retention period will depend on the new processing purpose which will be agreed upon with the user or about which the user will be informed in accordance with GDPR.
The data processing period may be extended if further processing is necessary to establish, pursue or defend against claims, and, after this period, only in the case and to the extent that it is required by law. After the end of the processing period, the data will be deleted or anonymised.
7. The data controller does not transfer personal data obtained in connection with the use of the website to third parties, except for cases when such data must be transferred in compliance with legal obligation or when their disclosure is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of persons whose interests override the interests, rights, and freedoms of users the website. The above-mentioned data will also be made available to entities providing technical support, website content, and server maintenance services, as well as service technicians, to the extent necessary to provide their services and on the basis of appropriate contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data
Anonymous data on our website traffic (cookies) can also be provided to our marketing agency
To exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact the data controller by using the following e-mail address: email@example.com
If the data subject has any objections concerning legality of processing of their personal data conducted by the data controller, the data subject is entitled to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority